RP-50 Undercoating Gun
This all metal undercoating gun is designed for the application of most bituminous/wax based rust proofing coatings for sound proofing, gravel protection, and undercoating.
• Adjustable nozzle
• Heavy duty alloy body
• 1.75” threads for standard cups
• Comes with two nozzles
Price: $60.99 USD plus shipping.
Please call 1-866-8LEMMER (1-866-853-6637) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed shipping costs.
- The 1.75" diameter threads and 18.5cm suction pipe will fit most 1 liter bottles.
- The adjustment on the front of the gun is to control product flow and apply different textures
- The RP-50 includes a short nozzle 1/2" and a longer 9" wand to apply coating to cavities, hollow beams, doors, etc.
- A spare 9" tube is also included.
- Maximum Pressure 125 psi
Wand and extension included :
- Short Nozzle 1/2"
- 9" wand
- A spare 9" tube
Air use: 7-10 cfm
PSI input (typical): 20 - 40 psi for thin product
60 - 90 psi for thick product
Maximum Pressure 125 psi
Air inlet: 1/4" NPS-M
Container size: 1 liter 1.75" threads (bottle not included)