GM3600 Air Assist Kit 4233
This commercial duty wall mounted system uses a combination of airless fluid pressure (500 - 3300 psi) and low atomizing air pressure (5 - 50 psi) to give the very best of both air and airless technologies resulting in fast production speeds with top quality finishes. Air-airless systems also have the advantage of pumping from the original container and easy to clean. Our high quality system features the European made GM3600 gun for ultimate reliability. This compact gun has a soft trigger-pull to reduce operator fatigue and is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
Price: $3,178.99 USD plus shipping.
Please call 1-866-8LEMMER (1-866-853-6637) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed shipping costs.
- Soft spray pattern with low bounce-back
- Reduced overspray with increased control
- Premium quality Wiwa stainless steel pump
- Gun is lightweight and comfortable
- Flexible suction draws from original pail
- System is easy to clean and maintain
- Handles low to medium viscosity materials
- Versatile - compatible with water-base or solvent base products
- Supported by Lemmer parts and service with over 40 years experience.
- Ideal for water-base products, stains, varnishes, primers, lacquers, catalyzed urethane
- Fine wood furniture and cabinetry
- Metal furniture, doors, cabinets, lockers
- Trucks, cars, motorhomes, buses - manufacturing and repainting
- Industrial and farm equipment
- Machinery and HVAC manufacturing
- Ships and boats
- Reduced material use means less cost
- Reduced emissions help meet government regulations
- Upgrade your plant to new water-base materials
- Reduced overspray = less booth maintenance
- Cleaner work environment
- Increased productivity
- Wiwa pump 33:1 , 4,2L/min
- wall bracket
- 5G suction system 1/2"
- 28' hose 3/16"
- Whip 1/8" x 3'
- GM-3600 Air assist gun with guard and tip
Max air input pressure: 115 psi
Air use, typical: 7-10 cfm
Suction hose length: 4 ft x 1/2" ID, nylon lined
Fluid/air hose, supplied: 28ft.(3'x1/8" whip incl.)
Shipping size: 25"L x 15"W x 12"H
Shipping weight: 37 lbs
Wiwa 4233 Pump :
Air input pressure: 15-125 psi
Max sys pressure: 3300 psi
Free flow volume: 1.1 gpm
Air consumption: 2 - 7 cfm
Air Assist gun GM3600:
Maximum Fluid pressure: 3600 psi.
Maximum Air pressure: 125 psi.
Fluid inlet: 1/4" NPS-M
Air inlet: 1/4" NPS-M
Required air: 2 - 15 cfm
Weight: 19 ounces
Wetted parts: SS,TC,Nyl,Tef.